Tuesday 28 May 2013

Happiness comes from Gratitude & appreciation (4)


Showing Appreciation 


When I leave school and finally almost graduate from university, (flashback) how many people have come into my life and bring brightness and colours to it over these twenty odd years? Too many to even count. Little actions that are valuable to me. Little words of encouragements that gives me the strength and  motivation to move on and pull through the many many challenges. With determination and perseverance, the hardest things can be accomplish! I dream of university since I was in my secondary school. My dad/grandma/many people never know and never dare to think I can make it through, but I did it! I made it through the hardest road via JC. No one supported me on this road (not even my friends and teachers coz they care and fear it is too hard for me), I made the choice and went to JC on my own alone. 

Without the imperative hardship and difficulties, my capabilities will not be discovered and my weaknesses will not be obvious to me. In fact, I am stronger now!:) Thank you my dearest teachers and friends. Thank you taxpayers and the government who supported me. Thank you dad and mum for giving me a chance to not work for the family and complete my education and my wish to study university. 

I just completed my University education and I attribute all these success to everyone in my life! It isn't my own effort but so many people who did so much for me...My success is your success too, it doesn't belong to me...:)

To summarize: 
Thank you my loved ones (grandparents, family, friends), seniors, and teachers. 
Thank you Mother nature and the small things people give me each day (i.e.food)
Thank you all persons holding countless occupations for completing me and  supporting me indispensably.  
Thank you my dear country Singapore for everything. 
Thank you those who hurt and harm me for you made me learn how to forgive and be a virtuous/better person. 
Thank you saints teachings for you teach me how to truly live and be a better person.  

I want to express my greatest gratitude for what you meant to me!  

____________________________________________________________

Whenever I leave a company, I will have flashback and write my 'Thank you email' to all people who give me guidance and assistance. I will thank them and show appreciation towards what they have done to my life! 
I cherish the time together, and I believe when we part, I have no regrets! 


My THANK YOU email : 



  1. Internship: 


    yo! Just wanna to say thank you to you guys, every single one of you, for making my stay at XX an extremely memorable one.Thank you for being so supportive with each other, making me feel that I am not alone. Thank you for cracking so many jokes and make my day happy all the time.Thank you for being so lively and energetic and add colours to my life.Thank you for tolerating my seriousness as I am brought up in a serious environment, I can't help it.  I never meet such a funny bunch of people like you before I came here. Thank you for everything you have given me, directly or indirectly.
     ( 感恩你们给我那么美好的三个月,谢谢你们让我感到那么如此幸福!)



  2. To Auntie Emily :


    Thank you for scolding me initially; as from there I learned to be independent and self-reliant. Thank you for helping me solve many of my errors that I have made (missing invoices). Thank you for not being angry with me. Thank you for the specially made egg-less cake, it's very nice :) My parents like them too!




  3. To Andy(one of my boss): 

    Thank you very much for everything. I guess without your support I would be having a really tough time in warehouse/store. Thank you for all the advice and things that you told me. I am rather surprise at the amount of things that you know. I really hope that you will get well soon, be optimistic! Please get well soon!


  4. To Mr Anthony:

    Thank you very much. You have been very clear when you teach me. In store, everything has a system, which makes things easier, and things can be done systematically. You have been very patient. Your trust and patience is appreciated. Your neatness is something that I would want to learn. You appreciate and cherish your food such that you finish them all. When you eat the mango till the skin is so clean, I know I need to learn. Thank you for scolding me when I did something wrong. Sorry for all the trouble. Thank you for all the advice and reminders. Thank you for tolerating my faults and the stupid things that I did. Thank you for allowing me to learn. Thank you for the bao, drinks and food that you brought for us. Thank you for the stuff that you gave me. Thank you Mr Anthony for everything...

  5. To uncle William:

     Thank you for all that you have taught me. All the advice and reminders that you have given me are appreciated. As what you taught me: one’s good working attitude matters! And when I graduate from uni, you taught me that I cannot look down on the lower educated people. This is the greatest lesson I learn here. Thank you for being patient and tolerance towards all my flaws and faults. Sorry for the trouble. Sorry that you got scolded because of my faults. Sorry for my forgetfulness. I will do my best to change and make the effort to remember things. I learn to be helpful as you help the lady by pushing her old mother to the main lobby. Thank you for everything…


    So beautiful to SAY 'THANK YOU'. 
                                感恩!带着感恩活着, 带着别人的恩德活着!

    I guess there are too much to be grateful for and more than words....
    Here comes an end to my 4 posts on happiness (gratitude and appreciation). 

No comments: