Friday 7 June 2013

LoVe (1)

I really love it, hope you love it too!!! 
I will do my best to practice all the teachings above! :)


Do not ask for returns when you do something nice 
as It is done out of unconditional love that seeks no returns. 
Forget what you did as we are born to be nice to each other
 no matter what we may get in return                     
( good/bad/no return it doesn't matter). 

Cheers.^.^

BY Kent M. Keith. Taken from book Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments published by G.P. Putnam's Sons. I have read it and highly recommend you to read as he has his stories for each teachings.  It is very touching and I hope to share with you.



Also This Paradoxical Commandment was put up on the wall of Mother Teresa's Children's home in Calcutta. This shows how important these teachings are for Mother Teresa! :) 

   
Love unconditionally! 

No comments: