Wednesday 26 June 2013

LoVe (2)

Stage 1: Love ( Saint Christ's teachings) 

The Love I am talking here is Not BGR. 
It is the unconditional love that I need to cultivate towards Mankind (everyone). 
It can be in all forms of relationship and is the broad form of love. 


     "Unconditional love expects no reward, knows no fear, does not demand" 
"Unconditional love is love without preconditions, or judgement, or discrimination"
impt! Plz read slowly and carefully! 
Every word Every line is extremely important!

I will fulfill my wish to fully practice the teachings' of love above. 
I will practice it and make it part of my life! 
I Can Do It! So can U!  


Love for Mankind! 

              Stage 2 : Wise Love ( Saint Buddha's teachings) 

Worldly people love sentimentally and sometimes blinded by it. We do not see the full picture when we are sentimental. This kind of love is filled with emotions and sometimes it can cause undesirable consequences. It hurts many times. 

The second stage of love is one that will not hurt because....it puts aside all emotions!  
The 2nd stage of love is build on the foundation of stage 1.
Love without being sentimental and emotional. 
Love with wisdom. 
慈悲: 理智的爱,不是感情用事的爱。充满智慧的爱!This can only be achieve via learning saints' teachings and Buddha's teachings. I cannot elaborate in full details because i am still learning:) 
True love will not change. 
All Saints' love is TRUE Love ( Unconditional Love) 
Love with a sentimental heart is not TRUE love. 
Love that change is not true love.
Love is selfless and forgiving. 

Love people no matter how they treat me, good or bad. 
For Buddha and saints:  

  • For someone who treat him nicely, he love unsentimental and unconditionally. 
  • For someone who mistreat him,                    he love unsentimental and unconditionally.   
  • For someone who hurt and harm him, he love unsentimental and unconditionally 

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
           Buddha


I will learn and Practice Saint Christ's and Buddha's teachings of love in my life and live fully!
It will become a part of me:) 

No comments: