Saturday 18 May 2013

Our Parents' love

When I come to this world
I came into this world as a baby. I came out of mum's tummy at the expense of mum's pain. 


When mum was pregnant, 

- she had the physical reaction of vomiting. Despite so, in order to ensure I have good health, she forced herself to eat good food so that I get the nutrients and grow well (even when she didn't have the appetite) . 
- I grew heavier in the stomach of mum everyday. Mum had to carry me everywhere she go. Despite the heaviness, mum protected me and love me for 9 month! (approx. 270 days!) (and until now)
- pregnancy made mum's body ache, dizzy, fatigue, etc. Mum had to sleep uncomfortably. Mum's discomforts really came along with my birth. 
-all my bones are build from mum's bone! 
There was once when Buddha walked passed some black bones. Buddha bent down and 拜 paid respect to those bones. His students asked him why? and he said: " these bone are a mother's bone as it is black in colour". Mother gave calcium to her child!     
生日是母亲受难日!

When mum delivery/gave birth to me, 
- before I came out of mum's tummy, mum felt REAL pain. v pain! pain that could not be explain using words.
- In order to bring me into this world: during delivery, mum had to experience blood losses. Not a bit but a pool of blood in order for me to be born. 
-Nevertheless, when I was born, mum was just concern whether I was good and healthy. Mum love me so much so that she put her pain aside and forgot the pain of delivery. She just care for me, the newborn baby! Can we not cherish our mum? We have to cherish and love our Mum. 



  

When I grow
When i was a toddler, i fell sick frequently. mum and dad brought me to the doctor even when it was dark at night. Sometimes, it was midnight. 
When I cried (like many babies) at night, mum and dad had to take care of me and had their sleep disturbed. When I was small, I learn how to walk. Mum and dad hold my small hand and guided me patiently step by step to walk slowly. Mum and dad took care of me (others maybe taken care by grandparents or aunts, etc). Mum and dad had to feed us with milk whether it's breastfeed or milk powder. If we consume our mum's milk, then we are consuming mum's blood (milk roughly equate blood). I was fed with power as i cannot take my mum's milk. Mum had to ensure I have enough nutrients and always find food that will give me a healthy body. 


When i grew older, dad and mum had to help me...grow. I did not know anything and everything had to be taught by my parents (how to brush my teeth, how to wear clothes, how to pack my room, how to go toilet, how to bath, how to eat on my own, how to sweep/mop and clean the house, etc).  Mum had to spend effort to scold, punish and cane me when i do wrong.打在身上痛在娘心!I am very grateful as i learnt my mistakes and remember it so clearly until now. If my mum were to talk nicely to me, i may not remember it so vividly! 

When I was a teenager and now young adult, mum worry for me on many matters especially when I am out late. And now, I try not to go out at night/ late at night. My mum is strict on me so I will not learn the bad things and mix with bad friends. I will be a nice person! Mum told me she constantly pray that I will meet good people who will help me. 有贵人相助!Indeed, I meet saints' teachings and Buddhism which give value to life. Do not live for the sake of money, fame, prestige, luxury,etc! We live for the good of mankind (to contribute positively to society). To serve and contribute ourselves to society. Many times, I felt and saw mum inside my room and she cover me with my blanket (while I was almost asleep). Mum knew the food that I love/like but I was not even aware of what mum love (before I met saints' teaching). I made mum really upset when I was rebellious in secondary school. There were many times when I got angry and shout, scream or scold my mum for some reasons. Mum cried! Additionally, I talk to her/dad rudely at times + speak to her meanly at times. I was ignorant of mum's love and did not know how to control my emotions(vent my anger)! Saints' teachings and Buddhism teach me how to better manage my emotions and have inner peace. I rarely get angry now! I repent for the harms I brought to my parents(especially my mum).  I repent for all the wrongs I did! I repent for mistreating my parents(at times) when I was very young! 

Dad and mum have to take care of my health, education and give me shelter. Mum has to take care of my many meals, wash my clothes, and too much to mention! She gave me everything at the expense of her youth and beauty. Mum grew older as taking care of me isn't easy and can be very tiring.

Cherish what we have!
To my dearest frienz, please love your parents!
孝顺父母是人生最幸福的事!Happiness comes from being filial to our parents and it is the basis of being a human.
Our mum and dad has done so much for us,  what have we done in return? all they need is your heart! 

A Touching Video


 

Love our parents 

no matter how good or bad they treat us! 
记住父母的恩德。
生育、养育、教育 的辛劳!
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Dedicate to my Dearest friends' parents and my parents this lovely song!

Meaningful Lyrics
I love it, hope you love it too:) 

You Raise me up 
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up... To more than I can be.

Writer: LOVLAND, ROLF U. / GRAHAM, BRENDAN
Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, EMI Music Publishing

************************************************************************************

Our Mummy and Daddy (or guardian) LOVE us more than anyone else.
True love comes from our family!
They are angels in our lives. 

If there is a last bowl of rice or a last glass of water, 
our mum/dad/guardian will give it to her child you (maybe your siblings:))  

Cherish! 



we don't only remember our parents only on mother's or father day!
Everyday is mother and father's day


No comments: