Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Learning Text --- DI ZI GUI 《弟子规》How to be a Truly Good person!

This text is saints and sages teachings/wisdom passed down for hundreds and thousands of years.                      The purpose of learning is to be a truly Good person and to truly live a life of happiness! 

The gist of the most important teachings are all compiled! IF it is not GOOD, it will not have such a long life and will be thrown away and lost in history. Many times people in history tried to burn huge amount of saints' teaching books. Using tremendous hardship and effort, people did their best to protect and recover them. However, some books are lost but some are recovered fortunately. When we have the chance to receive these precious-passed-down teachings, please my dear frienz, cherish more than anything else. It has been put to test in history.

When you find that some teaching are doubtful and not applicable, do put it aside first and please do not criticize. There are practical application for each teaching and it is being explained in Teacher Cai's speech. I will have my application here in my blog. Mr Cai will explain each and every single teaching of wisdom in the link below(if you are interested). In order to truly explain these teachings, he took many many hours. Please calm your heart and listen patiently. You will be able to benefit greatly, just like how i  did.

《弟子规》 has given me brightness and happiness in my life.
The major purpose of this blog is to show you my reflection after learning saints and sages teachings. :)
All these teachings can be APPLIED into my life.
All stories/incidents in this blog are REAL in my life(i do not create them).  

Here is the TEXT pdf :
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwsXNoOlDl53eHVLcjRNRE5wMmM/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the Video link:
http://www.amtb.tw/rsd/jiangtang_ch.asp?web_choice=68&web_rel_index=872
(please scroll down and click on the either 一般畫質點播 or 高畫質點播   to watch the videos) 
or 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkyjBlKzWiU 
弟子规细讲第1集  到 41集 


cherish!


(Declaimer: all/almost all the pictures used in this blog are downloaded from the internet. I do not own them and am grateful to use them)