Thursday 18 July 2013

I want to be a happy, candid and genuine person.





I really feel that in an interview you cannot tell the person the truth because people will view you very badly. Why must we put a fake show and sell ourselves telling people how good we are bah bah. ( sorryI am not saying one cannot sell oneself, don't get me wrong, I am just saying I want to be truthful) The interviewer will only be able to hear the good that the Interviewee say but they may not see the full picture because many interviewees are selling themselves and hiding their weaknesses(and the blunt truth). Why can’t we be true and candid to each other? Why must we hide our weaknesses? Why can’t we tell the truth? Haha because if we tell the truth we will/may not be hired/ selected for the positions. Lol! 


Like what the book Anyway: Paradoxical commandments says---“Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.” In my interview on Tuesday and Thursday, I am very candid but I felt so vulnerable as the interviewer may doubt my abilities. Despite so, I think I will follow my mind and heart because I have 100% absolute trust and faith in Saints’ teachings. I will follow it! You do not have to follow me as I am a very different person from normal people. Because it is very tough to be different from the norm and the layman. It needs a lot of courage and faith!  


Everyone will see the real me because I will not put up a frame to hide my weaknesses. I will repent and tell the world my weaknesses and flaws (like how I wrote them all in my blog) and how I improve on them. I am not be afraid of letting my friends know my flaws. I want to be a candid, transparent and genuine individual! I aspire to be a REAL person! I believe there will be someone who will appreciate my truthfulness. Even if no one appreciates that, I will still continue with what I believe. 








  

Also, I went to a company today for an interview. I wonder why people look so serious and they do not smile. Some look so tough. Are the working population happy? Why are they not smiling and beaming happily. Is the workforce really so different from school?...probably it is....

Now I wonder, if I really want to be a successful person having a high status in a company, will I be happy? If I ever become very successful, I will make myself very happy and I will smile all day long! If I don't become successful, I will still be happy all day long! I do not see a point in being successful yet unhappy. My friend can laugh at me but to me happiness is more important than anything else (more important than being successful).

When I really join the workforce one day, I will make sure I am very elated all day long! I Will be very joyous and smile smile smile! 







I want to be a happy, candid, transparent and genuine person! It takes a lot of courage but I believe being a follower of Saints, I will do it well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment