Tuesday 18 June 2013

AppreciateCriticism(5) /feedback

Flaw 4: Greed and bad actions

Incident: 
There was once in primary school and I desired to have more money. I tried to sell stickers at relatively high price in the childcare and threatened my friends not to tell my teachers about it (using terrifying words). My teachers effectively scolded/criticised me. I was being punished severely! It was very memorable and I never make the mistakes ever again. I know I am wrong and I repent for it then and now! Thank you so much my dearest teachers who teach me how to be a good person!

This was a serious fault as
(1)  I should not greed for money at such a young age and should live contented and take things in my stride. My mum gave me very little money as my family isn’t well off and I should accept it and live with it being a small child.
(2)    It was a bad way to acquire money by threatening my friends using such terrifying/shocking words ( don’t tell my exact words for fear someone learn it!) and what does it means when I dare to even threaten my friends when I am soso young and small. It is a bully behaviour and I should not even threaten my friend in any case.
(3)    How can I do business in a childcare and sell stuff to those friends( children) at such an expensive price. My teacher effectively educated me and deep in my heart I bow sincerely and really appreciate that they punish me severely! Pitiful students today cannot be groomed into great character as they will highly likely bring all their errors with them to their later lives (since the education system/parents do not allow their child to be scolded/punish severely)      It is because of my teachers' teachings/scoldings/ punishments that make me who I am today. I never threaten since then! I am really grateful! Heartfelt! I love my teachers!


Flaws 5: Disrespectful to teachers

Incident 1: 
In secondary school, I disrespect my teachers and once I spoke sarcastically to my physics teacher telling him the way he teach has improved. At times, I speak badly/badmouth/criticize teachers. Who am I to speak in such manner to a teacher? What rights do I have to criticise my teacher? No rights at all. I am wrong but no one tell me so! I brought along this bad habit/characteristics with me until I so fortunately met all the saints' teachings. Shouldn't we appreciate others when they tell us our flaws? I am a sinner and I will change for the better! Repent deeply!

Incident 2:

There was once, after I completed my JC before I enter Uni, I was being scolded pretty harshly by my teachers due to something seriously wrong that I did. I was upset, angry and unhappy after the scolding and since then my teacher has been polite and nice to me.

Throughout the whole session, my teacher brought up other flaws in me.
My teacher criticizes me in public (others may not know it’s me) that
(1) I was really disrespectful and hurtful when I said … to my teacher,
(2) I constantly view people in the bad light and like to criticize people,
(3) I am not appreciative for what people do for me.
These are very serious flaws that I must and should change. Many years later (Now), I learn from my mistake and change for the better! I will make sure I will not repeat the three flaws!


I will get rid of my flaws! Thank you so much!
I will change for the better!




No comments: