Tuesday 18 June 2013

AppreciateCriticism(4) /feedback


Flaw 2: Standing posture


·         I like to study in the library during my free period in university as it is a very conducive environment for studying. There was once I sit outside the humanities library and the cleaner auntie walked pass me. I smile at her as she came to clean the place. The auntie told me that I slouched when I walked and it does not look good at all. I slouch when I study sitting down and I tend to slouch when I am walking or standing up. She told me to walk straight with chest up. I smiled and sincerely thank the auntie for pointing it out and always reminding me when I met her in the library. And I will remember not to slouch! ^.^



Flaw 3: Narrow minded
  •        I tend to judge professors or comment on the way the professors teach (without being aware of it). There was once I was talking about it and compare my previous professors with this particular professor who taught me a module then. Yanyu then say she was satisfy with how professors present their course content and she don’t comment不可以嫌弃老师,不可以不尊师。Thank you Yanyu for making me realise my flaws. I will cherish and appreciate people no matter how they present themselves and don’t compare! 


  Mingyan and Baohua told me that I have to be open-minded as I am very narrow minded. I have to be open to accept others’ opinion that is different from mine. Accepting doesn’t mean agreeing. I can disagree or stay neutral to it yet accepting it.  Let go of my views and listen to the voices of others. 用心聆听别人的意见。The pics explicitly show exactly what I lack. Furthermore, I challenge myself by minoring in philosophy. It really opens my mind and I learn to accept and be receptive to very different viewpoints and mindsets of others. 




No comments: